The Draft Meath County Development Plan 2013-2019 has been prepared and is on public display from Friday 25th May 2012 to Friday 3rd August 2012 inclusive.
The Draft Plan is accompanied by an Environmental Report, prepared in accordance with the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004 – 2011 and an Appropriate Assessment, pursuant to Article 6 of the Habitats Directive 92/43/EEC.
Click here to see The Draft Plan and Associated Maps & Reports
The Draft Plan is also available for inspection at the following locations:
- Planning Department, Abbey Mall, Abbey Road, Navan, Co. Meath, Monday to Friday between 9.30am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 4.00pm.
- The following Area Offices during normal office opening hours:-
– Kells Town Council, Town Hall,Headfort Place, Kells From 9.30 am – 1.00 pm & 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm (5.30 Monday)
– Navan Town Council, Town Hall,Watergate Street, Navan From 9.30 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm (5.30 Monday)
– Duleek Area Office,Main Street, Duleek From 9.30 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm (5.30 Monday)
– Dunshaughlin Area Office,Drumree Road, Dunshaughlin From 9.30 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm (5.30 Monday)
– Trim Area Office, Mornington House,Summerhill Road, Trim From 9.30 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm – 4.45. pm (5.15 Monday)
Ashbourne Branch Library,1-2 Killegland Square, Ashbourne.
Athboy Branch Library,Main Street, Athboy.
Duleek Branch Library,Main Street, Duleek.
Dunboyne Branch Library, Castle View, Dunboyne
Dunshaughlin Branch Library,Main Street, Dunshaughlin.
Kells Branch Library,Castle Street, Kells.
MeathCountyLibrary / Navan Branch Library,Railway Street, Navan.
Nobber Branch Library, Nobber.
Oldcastle Branch Library,Millbrook Road, Oldcastle.
Rathcairn Branch Library, Rathcairn.
Slane Branch Library, Castle Hill, Slane.
Trim Branch Library, High Street, Trim.
Copies of the Draft Plan are available for purchase from the Planning Department,Abbey Rd, Navan.
- €100 for Volume 1 – Written Statement including CD of Volume 2 – Appendix 1-18, Volume 3 – Book of Maps & Volume 4 – Strategic Environmental Assessment & Appropriate Assessment
- €30 for Book of Maps
- €30 for Record of Protected Structures
For further information contact the Forward Planning Team at Tel: 046 – 9097566/9097518/9097520 / 9097513.
Written submissions or observations with respect to the Draft Development Plan and/or Environmental Report and/or Appropriate Assessment are invited from members of the public and other interested parties between Friday, 25th May 2012 and Friday, 3rd August 2012 inclusive. Observations/Submissions must be received by 4.00pm on Friday, 3rd August 2012.