Click here for the Adopted Plan
The Meath County Development Plan 2013-2019 is accompanied by an Environmental Report, prepared in accordance with the Planning & Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004-2011 and an Appropriate Assessment, pursuant to Article 6 of the Habitats Directive 92/43
Click here to view Public Notice
The Meath County Development Plan 2013-2019 was adopted on 17th December 2012 and comes into effect 22nd of January 2013.
The Plan contains 4 Volumes:-
Volume 1 – Written Statement
Volume 2 – Appendices (1-18)
Volume 3 – Book of Maps
Volume 4 – Strategic Environmental Assessment & Appropriate Assessment
Click here to view Meath County Development Plan 2013-2019
MeathCounty Development Plan 2013-2019 is also available for inspection at the following locations:
– Planning Department, Abbey Mall, Abbey Road, Navan, Co. Meath, Monday to Friday between 9.30am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 4.00pm.
The following Area Offices during normal office opening hours:-
– Kells Town Council, Town Hall,Headfort Place, Kells From 9.30 am – 1.00 pm & 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm (5.30 Monday)
– Navan Town Council, Town Hall,Watergate Street, Navan From 9.30 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm (5.30 Monday)
– Duleek Area Office,Main Street, Duleek From 9.30 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm (5.30 Monday)
– Dunshaughlin Area Office,Drumree Road, Dunshaughlin From 9.30 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm (5.30 Monday)
– Trim Area Office, Mornington House,Summerhill Road, Trim From 9.30 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm – 4.45. pm (5.15 Monday)
– The following Public Libraries during the library opening hours:
- Ashbourne Branch Library, 1-2 Killegland Square, Ashbourne.
- Athboy Branch Library, Main Street, Athboy.
- Duleek Branch Library, Main Street, Duleek.
- Dunboyne Branch Library, Castle View, Dunboyne
- Dunshaughlin Branch Library, Main Street, Dunshaughlin.
- Kells Branch Library, Castle Street, Kells.
- Meath CountyLibrary / Navan Branch Library,Railway Street, Navan.
- Nobber Branch Library, Nobber.
- Oldcastle Library, Oldcastle.
Copies of the Plan in digital format (on CD) are available for purchase from the Planning Department, Abbey Road, Navan at a cost of €5.
You must be logged in to post a comment.